Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing Catch Up...The Music Man

Since today is a slow news day in our home, I decided to play catch up again today.

Last month, Caylie was in her school musical production, The Music Man. The kids did an incredible job. It was just a great show, and Caylie loved getting to participate in it.

The music was fun and exciting, and the kids that played the lead characters, had sooo many lines...I don't know how they memorized so much material!

Here are a few of the group pics that they took on the final night, after the show.

Caylie is in the pink dress below.

Here, she is the one without a hat!

And here, she is at the bottom right.


After the show, although it was around 10pm, the cast was invited to a "barn party" at the home of one of the families from school. Although Caylie only got to stay at the party for about 30 minutes, since she had a v-ball tournament the next day, it was a fun way to wind up a great time of working together on something that they all were proud of.


Writing the Waves,
Christi

4 comments:

Mich said...Best Blogger Tips

Exciting! She is so pretty and it seems a very talented girl. I know you are a proud mama.

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips

I was a drama girl in high school, so this is so exciting to me!!!!!

And The Music Man is so much fun!!!

Roan said...Best Blogger Tips

I love that musical! Our small town community theater did it when I was younger. My brother was the little boy...I can't remember his name. The musical was a delight. I am sure yall enjoyed it too!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...Best Blogger Tips

I love The Music Man. Madam Librarian is my fave!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs