Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Best of Intentions

We started out this day with the best of intentions.

We were going to buy the shelves for the garage, like I was supposed to do last weekend.

And then we were going to organize the garage, like I was supposed to do this week.

Well, we went and bought the shelves, but when we got home, we realized that they were not deep enough to hold the boxes that we need them to hold.

Below is a picture of what we need. Seems simple enough, but we could only find the 18 inch deep shelves, not the 24 inch deep shelves, like we need.

(By the way, this is NOT a picture of our garage...that would be way too embarrassing to post at this point!)

So we are on hold.

I don't know where to find the shelves that we need...that match the one that we already have in there, so this could get frustrating.

I'm at least going to go out there and organize SOMETHING.

Before Carson wakes up and starts UNorganizing EVERYTHING.

Oops! Too late!

Writing the Waves,
Christi

2 comments:

Mich said...Best Blogger Tips

Everyday I have the "best of intentions" but I seem to get sidetracked. Hence my pile of laundry, unorganized closet, dirty...

Good luck with finding the right shelves so you can finish your project.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...Best Blogger Tips

Bummer about the shelves. I hope you find some. Nothing like a stalled project to make you lose your motivation. Er, that's my problem anyway. I hope you stay motivated longer than I do!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs