Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just A Little Stir Crazy...That's All


Jeanna is home now. She is upstairs taking a nap. Hopefully she will quickly regain her energy, and feel much better. Daily IV treatments begin tomorrow at 1:00.

Today I have been a little stir crazy. I haven't left the house...my sister's house that is. I could have, I just wasn't quite ready when mom was heading out, so I stayed here with my dad.

Back at home, I could very easily fall into the "homebody" category. I can stay home for days on end and be just fine because I literally never run out of things that I need/want to get done.

Corey is sooo not that way!

Staying "home" in someone else's home is different though. I will say that I have had lots of computer/tv time today. I'm just not used to having this much unspoken for time. It is weird.

Actually, I need to just relax and enjoy it, because I feel pretty confident that when I get back to my house on Saturday afternoon, I won't be bored...AT ALL! ;0

Mom has made a yummy smelling roast for dinner, so I guess I'm off to do some good eatin'!

Writing the Waves,
Christi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips

Im so glad that she is feeling better. Bless yall hearts! It's not easy staying in the hospital fro days. Glad that yall are at home and she is feeling better. My prayers are with yall~

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...Best Blogger Tips

I agree...I am such a homebody, in my own home. Not so much in someone else's home though...I hope you can enjoy the time and lots of healing too!
Carrie

mer@lifeat7000feet said...Best Blogger Tips

I am a homebody too!

Two summers ago, my in-laws took my kids to Arkansas for two weeks. I think I left the house to get my haircut, see a couple movies, go get some prints made (for scrapbooking), and to have dinner a couple of times. The rest of the time I stayed cozied up in my very quiet house. It was a gift!!!

But it would be hard to do that in someone else's home I think.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs