Friday, December 12, 2008

Aagh!

Help! Wouldn't you know...tonight is Caylie's sleepover birthday party...and Carson is sick!

He has been kind of off for a couple of days, and just when we think it's over, he starts feeling bad again. I have been counting on having today to get everything done since Carson has Mother's Day out on Fridays, but I realized when he had fever yesterday and then woke up fussy today, that we were going to have to call the doctor.

So after spending over an hour of my coveted party prep time at the doctors office, we discover that he has an ear infection. Hopefully the antibiotic will get him back up and running pretty quickly.

In the mean time, I get to shift into super high gear so that I can get Caylie's cake made and decorated, clean the kid's bathroom, declutter the dining room craft mess, etc. before all of the the fun begins at 6:30!

Pray with me that the little guy sleeps through the night with a house full of giggling girls downstairs!

Gotta go...wish me luck!

Writing the Waves,
Christi

3 comments:

Cayla said...Best Blogger Tips

Aw, I hope Carson feels better soon! And I hope you have a fun night, desite the pre-party rush! =)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...Best Blogger Tips

I'm so sorry you've got a sick little one.

How'd it go???

megan said...Best Blogger Tips

Hi there! I hope your sleepover goes well. I was just blogsurfing and found your blog. I wanted to comment on what you said about slowing down, simplifying, and enjoying Christmas. I would like to do the same thing! I look forward to Christmas all year, and it goes by so fast. So, with encouragement from you, I am going to relax and take it all in these last twelve days!
Blessings!
Megan

 
Design by Deluxe Designs