Thursday, September 18, 2014

Corey & Christi

In thinking about how to best catch up on our family happenings, I thought I would do an separate post for each family member...but Corey and I will count as one!  :)

In the past two years, Corey has continued to build his business brokerage.  It has been such a blessing for our family. Corey's skill set is a great match for his profession, and he has had many wonderful opportunities to help people as they transition into and out of businesses.  He has had a personal interest in possibly purchasing several of the businesses he has listed, but so far has not taken the bait.  He is an entrepreneur through and through, and I don't think that he will ever stop looking for new opportunities!

Never a dull moment with this guy!


Over the course of the last couple of years, Corey has added road biking to his list of interests.  He rides locally, and has even participated in some bike events.  At first, he challenged himself to be able to ride up a long, steep hill close to our house.  Once he accomplished that, he was out and about, tackling hills and trails all over the place!  This picture of us was taken bright and early in the morning...right before he started his first 50 mile bike event.

We were all very proud of him!


A big piece of my recent news is that I am now working in the junior high office at my boy's school.  I absolutely love where I work, what I do, and the people that I get to work with!  It will make me so happy to also have Cati Beth attend the school in a couple of years!

Having never been a full-time working mom before, this is a different experience for me.  It has been kind of  a strange adjustment, but our family is working together as a team to make things flow in this fun, new season of our lives.

0 comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs